3-room apartment in the residential complex “Outlook Vake” in Tbilisi with a resident permit in Georgia
Buying real estate in Georgia is one of the most popular types of investing among non-residents. We offer you an option for buying real estate in Tbilisi, in particular a 3-room apartment on the Avenue I.Chavchavadze, the district Vake, with the possibility of obtaining a resident permit in Georgia.
Survey of an apartment in Tbilisi
The apartment with the area 74 sq.m. is located in the new fashionable 20-story residential complex “Outlook Vake” on the 7th floor. This new-built is an ambitious project of the developer “Outlook” in the capital of Georgia. The building is located in a timid place of the district Vake not far from the namesake park (16 minutes of walk).
Within a walking distance from the new-built are: embassies of Turkey, Sweden and Czech Republic, the medical center David Tatishvili, the medical center “Yunona”, the branch of FINCA Bank, Canada Visa center, the fitness gym, the police station, Georgian University named after David Agmashenebeli, the zoo and the cinema. The district has a quite developed infrastructure: many cafes, restaurants, pizzerias, drugstores, malls and other objects of social designation.
Near the house there is a highway connecting the district with the city, and the bust stop to the metro station “Technical University” (2,5 km).
The residential complex “Outlook Vake” is a contemporary building made under the monolith-frame technology. The outer walls of the new-built are insulated; the façade is coated with materials of the globally recognized company “Caparol”. The new-built is equipped with energy-saving windows from the company “Rehau”.
An attractive offer for representatives of IT sector who wish to optimize taxation — virtual company with a corporate account in Bank of Georgia.
Living environment of the residential complex “Outlook Vake” in Tbilisi
The residential complex “Outlook Vake” provides places for rest of adults and children, and a playground; there are also parking lots for guests and owners; and 3 passenger lifts of the company “KONE” are operating in the building.
Description of the apartment
The total area of the offered apartment is 74 sq.m. This includes two bedrooms, a balcony, a bathroom, and a studio-kitchen. The apartment is fully equipped with contemporary furniture and householding appliances (LCD television, conditioner, refrigerator, washing and dishwashing machines), and bathroom fitments. All the utilities are available (cold and hot water, heating, Internet, gas, electricity, gas).Each room has a high-quality repair using building materials of the globally known manufacturers.
Benefits of buying an apartment in Tbilisi
- The most developed and visited city in Georgia
- Headquarters of international and Georgian companies, banks and organizations, as well as Georgian state bodies, are located here
- Periodically held international conferences, exhibitions, fairs, and meetings
- Free trade zone is available (Gldani region)
- The highest number of kindergartens (more than 100), schools (more than 200), and higher education institutions (more than 39), including sectors with Russian language of study.
- Easy payback of investments due to a continuous demand on rental estate from students, tourists, and businessmen.
- Prestige from owning an apartment
Purchase of a fully furnished 3-room apartment in Vake on the Avenue I.Chavchavadze will cost 410 200 lari; meanwhile, short-term or long-term rent is also available at 2 637 lari per month.
If you decided to buy real estate in Georgia and you are interested in our offer, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company Offshore Pro Group will provide you assistance and will:
- protect interests of a buyer during negotiations with a seller and conclusion of an agreement;
- provide high-quality organization of the purchase-and0sale process, from selection of an object to registration of ownership right in the Public Register;
- provide a professional advice on tax issues, as well as prepare and file tax declarations;
- prepare and submit documents for a resident permit in Georgia.
Feel free to contact us and we will get back to you soon with answer to your questions.
Tags: #Real estate in Georgia